Form 5: Applicant’s Certification of Prevailing Wage states that the applicant must be registered with the California Department of Industrial Relations. What registration is required?

In order for a general construction company to bid the project, the general contractor must be registered with the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). Upon execution of the grant program funding agreement, sponsors must register their project with the DIR. Each sponsor must register their own project, separate from the contractor registration.