Will there be some flexibility from licensing to combine functions? For example, could we have a youth crisis stabilization unit combined with respite/sobering/urgent care in the same building?

Applicants for Round 4: Children and Youth grants can apply for different facility types in one application as long as the programs are in the same location. Questions about licensing flexibilities should be directed to the specific state licensing department.